Thursday, August 19, 2010

FU LIZHI

Name : Fu Lizhi
English Name : Leo Fu
Nationality : China
Date Of Birth : 22nd April 1985
Height : 182cm
Hobbies : Extreme Sports
Profession : Fitness coach, pole dancing coach
Trivia :
2000-2002 Studied at Jilin University majoring in sports medicine
2003-2005 joined the army and assigned as a policeman to guard Tianamen Square
2006-2007 underwent training to become a fitness instructor








xxxxxxxxx Excerpt from an interview with him :

Q. How long have you got involved in the fitness industry and what do you think of this industry ?

A. I have already been in this industry for 7 years. I started as a fitness coach and am happy to witness the growth of this industry in China. More people are taking up fitness training and this is evident with the mushrooming of fitness centers in the country. With so many new centers coming up, the industry is facing a shortage of qualified and professional instructors so training more instructors is the right step to address this problem and i am happy to play a role in here.

Q. How did you get interested in this industry ?

A. I was frail and often got sick and visited the doctors when i realised that proper exercises and nutritions would not only make us less prone to sickness, thus the need to visit the doctors but also enable us to have a better looking body. That was how i got introduced to fitness industry.








Q. Your life can be described as colorful. You went to medical school, joined the army and now as a fitness instructor. Could you tell us about your past ?

A. I took up medicine because i couldn't stand looking at people's suffering in pain. I learned not only the physical healfh of a human but also the psychological health. Joining the army enabled me to keep myself fit and healthy and discipline my mind. Being a fitness instructor was my passion and now has become a business to me.

Q. Do you share your knowledge and experience with your friends who are also into this industry ?

A. Yes, i always do it online. I also post my assessments on my students online so that they could check them out themselves. They will post questions and their problems online and i will provide answers and advises to them.







In 2003, he was selected from thousands of young men to be recruited to undergo intensive training as an army. After the completion of the training, he was detached to become one of the elite army personnels to guard the Tianamen Square.





Q. How do you feel about your body now ?

A. I feel OK with my own body, at least i do not have a big belly. I will continue to keep my body fit, afterall i am in the fitness industry.

Q. You run your own fitness company and are also a coach of pole dancing, I am sure you are very busy. What do you do in your free time ?

A. I still prefer to do pole dancing and teaching young men and women to do this dance. I think pole dancing is a very healthy activity where we can keep ourselves fit and healthy. As for women, they will feel more feminine with pole dancing. Other than pole dancing, i like to play golf, indulge in a game of tennis or go swimming during my free time.

Q. Any setbacks after being in this industry and how do you overcome them ?

A. Yes, a lot of them. Setbacks and problems are inevitable. I used my love for this industry to fight them. I have to move forward all the time. This is my life motto. Finally i wish all fitness enthuasists good luck and good health. Thank you.







In his pole dancing studio
















Let's intrude his privacy by entering his room. These photos were taken in a room in Westin Hotel, Beijing









Stripping in a variety show











No comments:

Post a Comment